ON THE RECORD LAS VEGAS
On The Record is a speakeasy gem brought to you by the Los Angeles-based Houston Hospitality and Vegas VIP Services considers OTR one of the best hip hop clubs in Las Vegas. Twin brothers Mark and Jonnie Houston wanted a nostalgic venue to cement their position in the Vegas nightclub elite. OTR features three rooms of awesomeness and classic 1980s wall decor with old-school TVs and cassettes. Management books 2 DJs a night and the programming is open-format music, which is EDM club vibes, Latin Club tunes, hip hop beats, and as well as Top 40 tracks.
If you want to check this place out, opt for On The Record tickets or the Las Vegas Party Pass. Another option is the On The Record Guestlist, just note that tickets guarantee entry and the guest list will not.
On The Record Highlights
- VIP Bottle Service will elevate you experience, at OTR
- On The Record is an excellent alternative to the mega-clubs, check out the DJ Line- up and On The Record Events.
- Around every corner, there is an Instagram moment.
- The club is filled with retro decor and state-of-the-art technology
- The vibe is fun and festive, with plenty of "blasts from the past."
- OTR offers mixologists with mad skills and a world-class cocktail program.