Marquee Las Vegas Tickets
In 2010, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas unveiled its EDM club crown jewel – Marquee Nightclub, presented by the creators of TAO Group Hospitality. In an industry that is continuously evolving, the lifespan of a nightclub rarely continues its reign of popularity past two years, let alone 12 years, but this rooftop club Las Vegas has withstood the test of time and remains one of the best clubs and pool parties in Sin City.
If you want to check this place out, opt for tickets or the Las Vegas Party Pass, unlike the guest list they will guarantee your entry. Another option for entry is the Marquee nightclub guestlist, keep in mind the guestlist will not guarantee your entry, like tickets will.
Marquee Nightclub Highlights
- VIP Bottle Service is recommend, see our packages below
- Marquee Nightclub spans 60,000 square feet over multiple levels when combined with Marquee Dayclub.
- The main room layout is a circular roundabout path.
- An adults-only bustling pool deck and one of the Las Vegas Party Pass venues along with Wet Republic, Liquid Pool Lounge, Tao Beach, Marquee Dayclub, Hakkasan, Omnia Nightclub, Jewel nightclub, and Tao Nightclub.
- Compact dance floor compared to other clubs in the city.
- An awe-inspiring 40-foot LED DJ booth with headliners like John Summit, DJ Pauly D, and Alan Walker, see all the Marquee Nightclub Events.
- Beautiful, scantily clad dancers above and on either side of the DJ.