Hakkasan nightclub is your "one-stop shop " for the night. It's the perfect hybrid – an award-winning Asian-fusion restaurant, a 10,000-square-foot lounge, and an impressive Las Vegas nightclub with premier entertainment & Vegas Nightlife all under one roof. The music programming is and EDM Club and one of the best hip hop clubs in Vegas on Fridays!
If you want to check it out, opt for Hakkasan Nightclub tickets or the Las Vegas Party Pass. Hk is one of the party pass venues along with the Vegas pool party at MGM Grand, the world-famous Wet Republic. Both HK and Wet have a bunch of popular artists such as Steve Aoki, Tyga, Kaskade, Lil Jon, Martin Garrix, and Illenium, be sure to check out all the Hakkasan Nightclub events. Another option for entry is the Hakkasan nightclub guestlist, keep in mind the guest list will not guarantee your entry, like tickets will.
Hakkasan Nightclub Highlights
- VIP Bottle Service is recommended as the club is built for tables.
- The award-winning Hakkasan Restaurant offers authentic and flavorful Cantonese and Chinese food with fan favorites such as Peking Duck, Hot and Sour Soup, and Sweet and Sour Pork, Vegas Vip Services has packages for Bachelor Parties and Bachelorette Parties.
- The nightclub is a production of cutting-edge technology, lighting, and special effects.
- HK features a magnificent floor-to-ceiling LED screen, a spacious dance floor, and an elevated DJ booth.
- This venue was voted the "Best Night club in the World" by Playboy Magazine!
- The perfect venue for a Bachelor Party and Bachelorette night out or a "buy me a shot, I'm tying the knot" party!
- An adults-only MGM Grand nightclub and one of the Las Vegas Party Pass venues along with Tao Beach, Wet Republic, Liquid Pool Lounge, Marquee Dayclub, Omnia Nightclub, Marquee Nightclub, Jewel nightclub, and Tao Nightclub.